When you play on a Little Tikes playground, you get nothing but the best. We believe the best means easier maintenance, more confidence in our safeguards for children, and having more fun when it comes to your new playground.
Little Tikes Commercial playgrounds are built to last. By combining superior materials and advanced manufacturing processes with easy installation and maintenance, we make sure that you’ll have fun on our equipment for years to come.
|Limited One-Year Warranty||On all products against failure due defects in material and workmanship. Limited Warranty For As Long As You Own The Product On all aluminum posts, steel posts, stainless steel hardware and KidBuilders® steel clamps against structural failure due to corrosion and defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 15-Year Warranty||On all rigid main play structure plastic, steel, and vinyl coated components against structural failure due to corrosion and defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 10-Year Warranty||On all shade steel frames against failure due to defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 10-Year Warranty||On all Naturtek™ products against failure due to defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 8-Year Warranty||On the impact attenuation performance and appearance of LandSoft Synthetic Turf safety surfacing when maintained to Little Tikes Commercial specifications.|
|Limited 5-Year Warranty||On all shade fabric due to rot, UV deterioration (shades of red are limited to 3 years) or defective workmanship.|
|Limited 5-Year Warranty||On all coated steel rope cables and Matrix® steel cables against structural failure due to corrosion and defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 5-Year Warranty||On all Clever Climbers™ polyethylene slides, enclosures, main structure, decks, and plastic components against failure caused by defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 3-Year Warranty||On KidTiles®, KidTimbers®, Border Panels, Playground Sculptures and all KidRiders® products (excluding spring assemblies) against structural failure due to defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 1-Year Warranty||On all Learning Lab Sensory Tables and Tot Tree plastic components against failure caused by defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Limited 1-Year Warranty||Against structural failure due to defects in materials or workmanship for all products and components that are not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, all moving parts, such as swing bearings, chains, trolleys, springs, flexible climbers, and play panel mechanisms. The above mentioned warranties do not include any cosmetic issues, e.g., scratches, rope fraying, dents, marring, fading of colors and discoloration of wood due to weathering, and are valid only if the products are installed in conformity with the layout plan and/or installation instructions furnished by PPLT; have been maintained and inspected in accordance with PPLT’s instructions; have not been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident; have not been subjected to addition of substitution of parts; and have not been modified, altered or repaired by persons other than PPLT or PPLT’s designees. Labor and damage resulting from vandalism, abnormal use, incorrect installation, or lack of maintenance are not covered by this warranty.|
LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
1. The warranty periods set out above shall begin on the date products are shipped from Seller’s facility.
Repaired and/or replaced products are warranted through the expiration of the original warranty period.
2. Seller’s Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser/end user of products from Seller or
Seller’s authorized reseller (“Original Purchaser”). It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchasesproducts from the Original Purchaser.
3. Seller’s Limited Warranties specifically do not cover defects and damages caused by: normal wear and tear, such as scratches, dents, mars, rope fray, color fade and surface rust; improper installation and assembly, use, service and/or maintenance inconsistent with Seller’s instructions and product specifications; unauthorized product modification and/or alteration; improper repair; neglect, abuse or vandalism; severe weather and natural disaster.
4. Seller’s sole obligation relative to the above stated warranties is to provide replacement parts, products and materials only. Seller is expressly not required to cover labor charges or costs related to removal, repair, replacement, installation, service or handling of parts,
products, or materials.
5. All warranty claims for covered products occurring within the above stated warranty periods must be submitted by Buyer in writing to Seller within thirty (30) days from the date of discovery of the alleged defect, and must include a detailed description and photographs of the alleged defect or problem. Warranty claims should be directed to:
PlayPower LT Farmington, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
878 E. US HWY 60
Monett, MO 65708
Seller may elect, in its sole discretion, to inspect the alleged defect(s) at Buyer’s site or at Seller’s facility. Buyer shall not return parts to Seller until authorized by Seller to do so. Authorized returns to Seller’s manufacturing facility in Monett, Missouri must be properly packaged and shipped prepaid and insured, at Buyer’s expense. After inspection and verification of warranty coverage, repaired or replacement parts and products shall be shipped to Buyer at Seller’s expense. Buyer agrees that venue for any court action to enforce these limited warranties shall be in Barry or Greene Counties in the State of Missouri.
6. The above warranty is for repair or replacement only. Except to that limited extent, Seller shall not under any circumstance be liable for any loss, cost, damage or expense of any kind arising out of breach of this warranty or otherwise. Without intending to limit the foregoing sentence, it is specifically provided as follows: SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFIT OR USE, ARISING OUT OF A BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE, OPERATION OR REPAIR OF ANY PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
7. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR SELLER’S PRODUCTS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN LAW OR IN FACT. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE.
ADDITIONAL ORDER POLICIES
Prices: Published prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to approval by PPLT. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Product prices are FOB Monett, Missouri and do not include freight – freight charges will be added to product prices. Lease purchasing options are available through the Lease Program. Invoice Terms: Net 30 Days. Finance charge of 1 1/2 % per month or maximum allowable by law will be added to past due balance. Sales Tax: Will be added to the invoice except when a tax exempt certificate is furnished. Freight Charges: Products are shipped FOB Monett, MO, Pre-Pay and Add. For orders from Municipalities, Government Agencies, School Systems and Businesses
(listed favorably with Dunn & Bradstreet), freight will be prepaid and added to the invoice in accordance with
PPLT’s standard freight rate chart. For orders that are to be prepaid, please contact our Sales Department for a firm freight quote before sending your prepaid order. Weights: Shown as approximate and include packing materials
Delivery Terms: Within the United States, F.O.B. Monett, MO. For Exports (overseas shipments), typically shipments are EXW (Ex Works Factory) Monett, MO, USA. Consult the PPLT Sales Department for special terms and desired arrangements. Ocean and air freight options are available. Loss or Damage in Transit: A signed bill of lading is our receipt from a carrier that our shipment to you was complete and in good condition. Before you sign, please check this bill of lading carefully when the shipment reaches you to make sure there are no damages or shortages. Once the shipment leaves our plant, we are no longer responsible for any damage, loss or shortage. All claims for loss or damage to product should be reported immediately to our Customer Service Department. All claims for product damage and shortage via common carrier must be promptly made by consignee (customer) direct to PPLT’s Customer Service Department. When reporting damage, be sure to hold all containers and packing materials for inspection (claims should be filed within 15 days of receipt of shipment). Cancellations and Returns: Cancellations will be accepted upon written notification at our offices. Returns will be accepted only when freight charges are prepaid, insured, and we have expressly authorized the return. Please provide invoice number, invoice date, and reason for your return. Parts not included are custom parts, as well as used or damaged parts. There will be a restocking fee for all returned orders and on canceled orders. Specifications and Product Appearance: PPLT has a policy of continuous product improvement and reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications or product appearance without written notice. Freight Carrier Information: All freight is shipped unassembled via UPS (if able) or common carrier. On all common carrier shipments, the customer is responsible for unloading. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.