Playground slides are one of the first pieces of playground equipment many kids try out. What could be more thrilling than climbing to the top of the slide and then coasting all the way down? At Little Tikes Commercial, we have a variety of commercial grade playground slides for sale to fit any playground design or theme.
Ready to take your playground to the next level with a new slide? Get a quote today to start your project!
Jump to a specific section to learn more:
- Benefits of Commercial Playground Slides
- Types of Playground Slides
- Slide Materials
- Slides for Playgrounds and Playsets
- Stand-Alone Commercial Playground Slides and Fully Created Playsets
- ADA-Compliant Commercial Slides and Playgrounds
- Working with Little Tikes Commercial
Benefits of Commercial Playground Slides
There are many advantages to including one or more commercial-grade playground slides in your play area. Slides can:
- Boost Children’s Confidence: Slides can help children conquer fears of heights or new experiences. Slides make climbing high and sliding down lots of fun, so kids can work on emotional development and balance as they play.
- Improve Sensory Development Kids on a slide get to experience the wind on their face and the sun on their skin. Some slides even have a textured surface to engage a child’s sense of touch. Kids on slides get to see the world from a new perspective, too, so slides can engage physical, kinesthetic and visual senses.
- Reward Kids for Being Active: Slides help with physical development. They encourage kids to climb up to the slide, which can be an adventure on its own! They also ask kids to balance and to sit up and lean into the slide, which can build gross motor skills. Climbing up a ladder can also work on strength and finer motor skills. Since children are rewarded for their climb with a slide, they may get excited about climbers and movement, which can help them embrace an active lifestyle.
- Teach Valuable Social Skills: Kids must take turns on slides, which encourages them to build social skills and communication skills.
Start taking advantage of commercial playground slides and request a quote from our team today!
Types of Slides for Playgrounds
There are two main types of playground slides, freestanding slides and composite slides. Freestanding slides are not attached to other playground equipment, while composite slides are part other playground equipment. Little Tikes Commercial has many kinds of playground slides for you to choose for your apartment complex, park, green space, school, recreation area, place of worship or other community space. In addition to traditional single slides, stainless-steel slides and toddler slides, we offer:
- Colossus Slides: Have three slides so kids can slide with their friends at the same time
- Curved, Wave and Elbow Slides: Add a little twist to the experience
- Double Wide Slides: Allow two children to slide at once
- Spiral Slides: Extend the experience and are perfect for heights or spaces where a small footprint is needed
- Tunnel Slides: Enclose children as they head downward
- Tunnel Spiral Slides: Combine tunnel and spiral slide experiences for extra excitement
- Hypersonic Slides: Have an extra-long descent for added thrills
- Morphus Slides: Morph from tunnel slides to open slides
- Quantum Slides: Have multiple colors to engage kids visually
- Roller Slides: Appeal to children’s sense of touch and create a fun sound during play
- Double and Triple-Entry Slides: Allow kids to choose which slide they want to head down next
Our design team can work with you to ensure you get the exact slide you want for your play area. We have a range of colors and materials to choose from, too, such as durable plastic in a rainbow of shades to customize the look. Whether you want a single slide or multiple slides to let more kids play, Little Tikes Commercial can help you design your ideal play space.
As you think about the type of slide you want on your playground, it’s also important to consider the slide material. Typically, playground slides are made of plastic, steel, or fiberglass. Here’s more information about each:
Plastic: Plastic is the durable, less expensive slide material that is most often chosen for commercial playgrounds.
Steel: Steel slides are durable, easy-to-maintain, and promote inclusivity since children with cohchlear implants can enjoy going down a slide without worrying about electrostatic discharge damaging their implants.
Fiberglass: Fiberglass is a strong, but expensive material, and is most often used in high-end commercial applications, such as in waterparks.
At Little Tikes Commercial, we have a range of colors and materials to choose from, further enhancing the customizability of your playground. Our design team can work with you to ensure you get the exact slide you want for your play area.
ADD EXCITEMENT WITH PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT SLIDES
Fun, fast and exhilarating, large playground slides are a playground staple — commercial slides are integral to the function and design of any playground. Kids love the adrenaline rush they get from slides, and it’s the play component they usually flock to when they first set foot on any playground. The more twists and turns, the better!
Add excitement to your playground project with a commercial-grade playground slide from Little Tikes Commercial. Whether you want a straight slide, one enclosed in a tube or one that curves and coils, our design team has got you covered.
We also offer slide models that feature extra-wide beds to accommodate more than one child at once. The safe, sturdy material of Little Tikes Commercial slides will ensure years of outdoor fun. With different bottoms, hoods, aesthetics, heights and colors, our slides can be customized to fit your project’s size and budget specifications.
Slides for Playgrounds and Playsets
- Stainless steel single slide
- Stainless steel double wide slide
- Hypersonic slide
- Morphous slide
- Double wide slide
- Quantum II spiral slide
- Elbow slide
- Quantum II slide
- Wave slide
- Triple entry quantum II slide
- Straight tunnel slide
- Double entry quantum II slide
- Elbow tunnel slide
- Slalom slide
- Spiral tunnel slide
- Roller slide
STAND-ALONE COMMERCIAL PLAYGROUND SLIDES AND FULLY CREATED PLAYSETS
Whether you’re looking for stand-alone play component slides or fully created playsets, our design team at Little Tikes Commercial can work with you to ensure your playground vision comes to life.
We can help you create your own custom design around a theme, color scheme or idea you have for your commercial or public space.
ADA- COMPLIANT COMMERCIAL SLIDES AND PLAYGROUNDS
Little Tikes Commercial has a wide range of ADA-compliant commercial slides and other playground equipment to choose from. Providing inclusive and accessible commercial playgrounds is one of the best benefits you can offer the community you serve.
ADA-compliant play component slides and other equipment ensures that children and caregivers with disabilities can access your space and enjoy all the thrills and exciting challenges of play.
Looking to learn more about our slide options? Contact our team today to learn more!
Large Playground Slides You Can Trust from Little Tikes Commercial
Commercial grade playground slides from Little Tikes Commercial maximize the playability of any large or small-scale playground. For decades, we’ve been committed to creating innovative play experiences for kids of all ages and abilities. Our playgrounds and play component slides adhere to the highest quality and safety standards in the industry and feature significant developmental play value.
Other reasons to choose Little Tikes Commercial as your playground slide manufacturer are:
- We strive to embrace lean manufacturing and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our commercial playground slides and other play components are made with non-toxic materials and are designed to stand up to mold and decay.
- We are ISO 9001, 14001, and 18001 certified and submit all our play components to rigorous testing.
- Our team prioritizes keeping children safe with non-slip surfaces and anti-pinch features.
- We meet or exceed all relevant safety standards and requirements created by CSA, EN, CPSC and ASTM. We work with many of these organizations to write industry safety standards.
- All of our commercial playground products include features like anti-corrosion coatings to ensure maximum durability for years to come.
- We offer industry-leading warranties on our products.
Little Tikes Commercial Can Help You Design Your Next Playground
Contact Little Tikes Commercial and talk to our design team about your playground and slide project. Whether you’re building a playground from scratch or updating an existing play area, we can help you find the right slides and can even help with climbers, ladders and surfacing for the ultimate slide experience for all kids on your playground. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay update to date on our offerings!