Unlimited Play is a non-profit organization that uses universally accessible playgrounds as its tool to rally community members around a higher set of values while working together to build environments where individuals on all levels can connect for a common cause. The end result of our efforts is an inclusive play environment, serving as a point of pride for the community for many years to come, a place where all kids and adults, regardless of their abilities, are accepted for who they are, not what they can or cannot do.
Inclusive playgrounds have a bigger impact than you might think.
Inclusive playgrounds have a bigger impact than you might think. With our partner Unlimited Play Playgrounds, we’re not just building playgrounds—we’re changing lives.Learn more about our partnership: https://littletikescommercial.com/unlimited-play/#inclusiveplaygrounds #unlimitedplay #littletikescommercialPosted by Little Tikes Commercial on Thursday, January 11, 2018
This inclusive configuration of Rail-Rider was developed specifically with Unlimited Play in mind to ensure children of all abilities can soar side by side. Two connected bays with overhead tracks feature an accessible seat and a standard disc-style seat for a parallel play experience.
What We Offer
- Assembling a local team to lead the project
- Outlining the process from start to finish
- Utilizing the inclusive expertise of Unlimited Play
- Playground fundraising begins with a local team that mobilizes resources by exploring, identifying and securing project funders in the area.
- Coordination of special events including Launch, Project Kick-off, Community Build and a Dedication Ceremony all engage and educate the community.
- Formal trainings, webinars, and informational kits addressing our successful models and the challenges we have overcome along the way.
- We specialize in helping businesses, schools, organizations and any other groups understand the importance of both inclusive play spaces and inclusive play experiences.
- Unlimited Play works with teachers, youth leaders, parent groups, Veterans groups and other members of the community to help them establish outings or activities.