Unlimited Play is a non-profit organization that uses universally accessible playgrounds as its tool to rally community members around a higher set of values while working together to build environments where individuals on all levels can connect for a common cause. The end result of our efforts is an inclusive play environment, serving as a point of pride for the community for many years to come, a place where all kids and adults, regardless of their abilities, are accepted for who they are, not what they can or cannot do.
With an entry point at ground level, children and adults who use wheelchairs can get onto the equipment without having to transfer out of their chairs, creating a delightfully collaborative experience for all.
Rail-Rider is part swing and part rollercoaster—providing a smooth, quick glide back and forth along an overhead rail. Each bay accommodates a single rider on either a standard disc-style swing seat or accessible swing seat.
What We Offer
- Assembling a local team to lead the project
- Outlining the process from start to finish
- Utilizing the inclusive expertise of Unlimited Play
- Playground fundraising begins with a local team that mobilizes resources by exploring, identifying and securing project funders in the area.
- Coordination of special events including Launch, Project Kick-off, Community Build and a Dedication Ceremony all engage and educate the community.
- Formal trainings, webinars, and informational kits addressing our successful models and the challenges we have overcome along the way.
- We specialize in helping businesses, schools, organizations and any other groups understand the importance of both inclusive play spaces and inclusive play experiences.
- Unlimited Play works with teachers, youth leaders, parent groups, Veterans groups and other members of the community to help them establish outings or activities.