Unlimited Play is a non-profit organization that uses universally accessible playgrounds as its tool to rally community members around a higher set of values while working together to build environments where individuals on all levels can connect for a common cause. The end result of our efforts is an inclusive play environment, serving as a point of pride for the community for many years to come, a place where all kids and adults, regardless of their abilities, are accepted for who they are, not what they can or cannot do.
We’ve created a cozy retreat by combining the calming essences of nature with sensory activities to help children ease the stress overstimulation can cause without having to leave the playground.
What We Offer
- Assembling a local team to lead the project
- Outlining the process from start to finish
- Utilizing the inclusive expertise of Unlimited Play
- Playground fundraising begins with a local team that mobilizes resources by exploring, identifying and securing project funders in the area.
- Coordination of special events including Launch, Project Kick-off, Community Build and a Dedication Ceremony all engage and educate the community.
- Formal trainings, webinars, and informational kits addressing our successful models and the challenges we have overcome along the way.
- We specialize in helping businesses, schools, organizations and any other groups understand the importance of both inclusive play spaces and inclusive play experiences.
- Unlimited Play works with teachers, youth leaders, parent groups, Veterans groups and other members of the community to help them establish outings or activities.