Commercial Playgrounds for Daycares
If you own a daycare, you’re likely passionate about providing the best possible experience for the children in your care. A great daycare playground can dovetail with your goals by helping you support children in growth, development, fun and creativity. Daycare playground equipment offers plenty of benefits:
- An inclusive playground can help children play together, even if they have different mobility and ability levels.
- Play can help children grow and develop.
- Play can incite curiosity and creativity through play.
- Sensory play can encourage children to explore the world around them while building sensory perception.
- Play can relieve stress, especially for children who are new to daycare.
- Play time can help children make friends and have fun.
- Playgrounds can have components which help children learn numbers, letters and colors.
- A playground can encourage active play and an interest in exercise.
- Playgrounds can help children learn social skills.
The Childcare Playground Investment
Childcare playground equipment can be an exceptional investment for any daycare. Parents love to see child care environments show initiative in helping children succeed. When you have a playground at your daycare, you can pass on the many benefits of creative play to children, and this can show parents how seriously you take your role as a company shaping young minds.
Playgrounds are also a great investment because a quality playground can last for years. In fact, it may even be tax-deductible if you own a daycare. You can keep the same pieces year after year and continue to add to your playground, offering an ever-expanding range of choices for your charges.
What Playground Equipment Works for Daycares?
Little Tikes Commercial offers several pieces designed to help the children at your daycare thrive:
- The Tot Tree is designed for children between the ages of six months and five years. Fun textured bark and bright colors appeal to tactile and visual senses while allowing children to explore the “inside” of a tree.
- The Generation Swing lets you or a team member sit opposite younger toddlers while they swing, letting them experience motion.
- The Bongo Panel allows children to experience texture, sound and color with fun activities. Kids can move rollers and other pieces in hands-on play.
- The All In structure includes a slide, climber and other play options for lots of fun. This structure is designed for ages 2-5 and is a simple way to offer lots of play time options in one unit for a budget-friendly price.
- The ATV Spring Rider is available in “C” Spring or Coil Spring, and this bright red car lets young children experience movement as well as the thrill of “driving” a car.
- The Cut Loose! early childhood structure has a climber, deck, slide and other pieces of equipment in one affordable structure, offering many hours of play time. This structure lets children develop social skills as they learn to share the structure and play together.
To discover the wide range of playground equipment that might suit your daycare, contact Little Tikes Commercial to discuss additional design options.
No rise greater than 6”
No rise greater than 6” throughout the system ensures access for little legs.
Unique footing accommodates different types of depths or surfacing for easy installation.
Molded in graphics and textures
Combining fun and sensory learning with molded in graphics and textures include animals, construction themes and car features.
Why Little Tikes Commercial?
Little Tikes daycare equipment is trusted by communities, daycares, schools, churches and other organizations because we submit all our products to rigorous testing and carefully make each piece from quality, sustainable materials. Our products are designed to be safe and durable, making them a good fit for your business.
Little Tikes daycare playground equipment lets you offer more to families and children in your care. Since Little Tikes Commercial understands you’re busy, we offer design, planning, financing and other services to make the purchasing process easy so you get the right playground for your business.